Water Hygiene solutions for hospitality & leisure sector
Comprehensive Water Testing & Sampling to safeguard your guests' health
Do you need Water Sampling Services for your Hotel or Spa?
We appreciate the importance of providing exceptional experiences for guests in the hospitality and leisure sector. That’s why we offer specialised water hygiene and legionella monitoring services tailored to hotels, spas, leisure centres, gyms, and other facilities with water supply systems.
Our comprehensive approach to water testing, water sampling, and regular maintenance of water tanks ensures the highest standards of water quality and safety for your guests and staff.
Water quality monitoring for Hospitality and Leisure facilities
In the hospitality and leisure industry, consistent water testing and sampling play a vital role in maintaining optimal water quality and detecting potential issues early. H2O Comply offers a full range of water testing services, designed to ensure that your water supply systems, including water tanks, remain free from harmful contaminants such as Legionella.
Book your water testing appointment today to stay compliant.
Swimming pool & Spa maintenance
Pools, spas and other water features are often the highlight of a guest’s experience at your facility. Maintaining water quality and hygiene in these areas is crucial for guest satisfaction and safety. Our team of skilled technicians offers a full range of services, from regular water testing and treatment to repairing or installing new water tanks.
We’ll help you maintain the highest standards if water quality, ensuring your guests enjoy a safe and relaxing experience.
Legionella Water Sampling Service for Hospitality facilities
Regular water sampling and testing will help to prevent any outbreaks of Legionella bacteria in your water systems. Our team of water hygiene experts are equipped to handle sampling and testing to ensure your health and safety are put first.
Sampling is done in accordance with BS 8515:2009 and the Environment Agency guidance. Swimming pool and spa water sampling is carried out in accordance with the Pool Water Treatment Advisory Group (PWTAG).
- Total Viable Counts (TVC)
- Water quality testing
- Coliform – Evaluates the quality of water
- Faecal Coliform – Indicates contamination from human or animal waste
- E-Coli testing (it has a short life in water so is an indication of recent contamination)
- Checking for biofilm (which affects taste among other things)
- Sampling suites in accordance with the private drinking water regulations 2009
- Consultation on analysis results
- Testing rainwater harvesting systems
Need help with water sampling at your hotel or spa? Get accurate & reliable results fast
H2O Comply engineers understand the importance of health, and checking your water for dangerous bacteria should be a priority for your home or business.
“What an Outstanding job by Trevor and his team, they cleaned my water tank, tested my water and everything. I now have a contract in place with them to deal with it. I have peace of mind knowing I have H20 and their understanding of legionnaires disease, cleaning of tanks and so much more, it’s less stressful for me.”
At H2O Comply, we understand the importance of water hygiene and preventing Legionella from contaminating your water tanks. Below we’ve answered some FAQs to offer some guidance, and protect your health.
H2O Comply proudly serves all those in the South East of Kent, London, Essex, Surrey, Sussex, and Hampshire. Contact us today to get help with your water hygiene needs.
The frequency of water testing depends on the specific requirements of each facility (Hotel, Gym, Spa, Leisure centre, Cafe, restaurant) and the potential risks associated with their water systems. Typically, water hygiene specialists recommend testing for Legionella and other contaminants at least annually, but more frequent testing may be required depending on factors such as system complexity or a history of contamination. If your facility requires a water test, then get in touch with a member of our team today to schedule an appointment.
Our incredible team can offer water testing and sampling, Legionella risk assessment and monitoring, as well as ongoing support to ensure compliance with industry regulations.
Yes, H2O Comply is fully UKAS Accredited. So you can rely on our team to deliver a high-quality service.
We produce a concise, detailed report which will comprehensively cover the following
- Understanding Legionella Legionnaire’s Disease, and associated risks and legislation
- Full site specific assessment and observations of your water system
- Description of the water services within the premises including condition, supply, storage and hot water supplies (e.g. calorifiers or boilers), including schematics
- All outlets within the property and temperature readings carried out
- A survey for dead legs either by installation or by limited usage
- Inspection of materials and fittings for compliance with the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 compliance (WRAS)
- Site photographs
- A complete water asset register for the property
- Water samples from both hot and cold water systems
- Executive summary outlining recommendations to alleviate any potential risks identified.